The Fund aims to achieve long-term total return growth and income from a diversified portfolio of investments.
The Fund invests primarily in investment grade bonds and other debt securities and money market instruments. The Fund may also invest to a limited extent in equities, units of collective investment schemes, including exchange traded funds, structured products which qualify as transferable securities and which may embed financial derivate instruments, and deposits.
The Fund is not restricted in terms of market capitalization of companies. Furthermore, the Fund may invest up to 35% of its assets in debt securities and other transferable securities and money market instruments which are issued or guaranteed by any single Member State, or by its local authorities, by a non-Member State or by public international bodies of which one or more Member States belong. The Fund may also invest up to an aggregate of 15% of its assets in Maltese corporate issues of debt securities.
The value of investments, and income from them, can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount you invested.
The Share Class is also subject to the following risks which are not included in the calculation of the riskreward indicator:
- The Fund invests in other funds and its performance is linked to the prospects and performance of the other funds in which it invests.
- Debt instruments are exposed to credit risk which is the ability of the borrower to repay the interest and capital on the redemption date.
- Shares of companies are generally considered high risk investments, and may result in fluctuations of the value of the Fund due to external factors. Changes in interest rates will result in fluctuations in the value of the Fund.
- The Fund may use derivatives (complex instruments) in an attempt to reduce the overall risk of its investments or reduce the costs of
investing, although this may not be achieved.
A more detailed description of risk factors that apply to this Share Class is set out in Section Risk Factors of the Prospectus.
• You can check the latest prices for the Fund on the website of Jesmond Mizzi Financial Advisors Limited: http://www.
• An accumulator class of shares is also available for this Fund. You are entitled to switch from this class to the accumulator class of
shares. Please refer to the Key Features of the Fund’s Offering Supplement for more information.
• The Maltese tax regime may have an impact on your personal tax position and there may be tax implications in your country of
residence and/or origin.
• Merill SICAV p.l.c. may be held liable solely on the basis of any statement contained in this document that is misleading,
inaccurate or inconsistent with the relevant parts of the Prospectus and the Offering Supplement.
• Further details on this Fund can be obtained from the Prospectus, the Fund’s Offering Supplement and the annual and interim
reports of the Merill SICAV p.l.c. These documents are available in English and can be obtained free of charge from Jesmond Mizzi
Financial Advisors Limited, 1/2, High Street Hamrun, Malta, by e-mailing email@example.com, on the website: http://www.
jesmondmizzi.com or from licensed financial intermediaries.
The Fund is licensed in Malta and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority.